An opportunity to join a financially strong company that has been in business for over 50 years. A family company, in which the relationships with the employees has always been key to their business. A company that has worked hard to maintain this spirit while continuously improving their quality and standards. The company raises the bar by investing in new equipment, data systems and ongoing staff development programs year after year.
This is an opportunity to join a growing and secure company outside of the automotive industry and in the Food Industry. The employees that work here say they work here because they love the companies culture and the company treats them great with good benefits! Opportunities for growth in the company as well!
Keeps building in a clean and orderly condition. Performs heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors, washing walls and cleaning restrooms
- Follow a Master Sanitation Schedule Sanitizer must be a self starter Sanitizer must be able to multi-task Service, clean and supply restrooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and other equipment.
- Remove snow from sidewalks and spread melting chemicals. (Salt)
- Mix water and detergents in containers to prepare cleaning solutions according to specifications.
- Clean white production barrels, recycle blue barrels and red trash containers. Scrape & mop floors at end of each shift
- Able to report to work without jewelry, loose items such as ear rings, removable fingernails, removable eye lashes and follow dress code required in food industry.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to read and follow formulas, schedules, and various temperature and control panels.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work with others
- Must have good grooming habits, as well as good clean work habits.
- Should be mechanically inclined, and able to make good use of various safety guards and practices when using equipment.
- Must be able to develop good organizational skills as to allow for timely production flow and filling orders.
- Able to work over time as needed
Must be able to lift up to 30 to 50 lbs continuously throughout the day. Some bending over various equipment and possibly standing in one place for long periods of time.
Please send resumes by Clicking Here Or fax to 810-229-5820.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.