Great Opportunity to work in a friendly and exciting environment.
Our client has been servicing the beautiful Portage Lake Chain of Lakes for more than 55 years. They specialize in selling and servicing Pontoon Boats. They are recognized for the integrity and quality of the boats and service as well as the friendly people that work there!
This position will be responsible for greeting customers as well as assisting with administrative duties related to sales and service of boats.
- Greet customers and assist with questions regarding sales of boats and accessories and coordinate servicing schedules.
- Assist customers with rental questions and manage rental of products including explaining the rental procedures.
- Manage cash register and collect payments.
- Manage inventory of shop.
- Administrative duties to include answering phone, accounting for receipts, service scheduling, licensing and title of boats, banking and communication with secretary of state on sales of boats and assisting with Dock and Lift sales.
- Experience in Marine industry a plus.
- Motivation, dedication and good attitude.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Clerical and administrative experience. If in a marina or boating industry a plus.
- Willingness to learn and acquire knowledge of product line, features and accessories available for purchase.
- Experience working in a similar environment.
- Experience working with Cash Register.
Please send resumes by Clicking Here Or fax to 810-229-5820.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.