Join this Financially Strong Company in Troy, Michigan that has been in business for over 50 years. Our client is looking for someone to join their team and have opportunities for growth in a growing company. Very good benefits, including Health, 401k and tuition reimbursement!
- Maintain Purchase Orders and communicate with vendors.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining Warranties and recording the related purchase orders which will include tracking parts and services and creating reports and following up on discrepancies.
- Data entry and clerical duties, including filing, answering multi-line phone system, distribution of mail.
- Assist with accounts payable and receivables with invoicing, monthly statements and credits.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Customer service – able to work with all customers via email and phone.
- Gather information for quoting and placing orders.
- High School Diploma and associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task in a quick passed environment.
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Please send resumes by Clicking Here Or fax to 810-229-5820.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.