A growing Tier 1 supplier is seeking energetic and experienced Production Associates to join their amazing team for a large, international metal stamping manufacturer. Successful candidates will possess the following responsibilities:
Primary Job Function:
Operation of the press line, racking of the parts produced, quality control, housekeeping and participation in TPM activities, forklift driving and metal rework of the parts. Setting dies on the bolsters may also be required: this requires a crane operating license. Accomplish any and all work assignments as directed Management.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintain housekeeping requirements to ensure a safe work environment.
- Inspect parts produced per process to ensure they meet our high standards.
- Complete quality check documentation per process.
- Maintain production efficiencies.
- Rack parts per specifications.
- 6 months manufacturing experience.
- General knowledge of quality systems.
- Frequent lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Able to tolerate standing for 8 hours or more.
**You must have 6 months of steady manufacturing experience, and able to provide references, to be considered for this job****
Please apply at actionassociates.us.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.